Our lives are based on relationships—with ourselves and with others. Our relationships are based on “contracts” or agreements that are often unconscious and unspoken. To grow and live consciously, we must choose contracts that align with our truth, health, and love.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to strengthen your commitment to yourself and your unique path.
- You think you might be living in a way that feels misaligned with what you value.
- You find yourself shrinking your own voice in relationship to others.
- You notice a pattern in relationship to yourself or others that doesn’t serve you.
- You would like greater intimacy and meaning in your relationships.
Join me as we:
- Use mind-body awareness to identify our unconscious contracts.
- Own our right to have our needs met.
- Explore mind-body techniques to shift anxiety and help us follow our contracts.
- Honor our voices as we communicate our needs.
- Celebrate the freedom of conscious contracts.
- Move through a brief yoga class specifically designed to awaken truth, health, and love.
We will explore, share, and change old beliefs using reflective exercises, interactive discussion, meditation, and movement techniques.
Cost: $35 – Register here